Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My parents brought me to Anna Maria Island every summer when I was a child and although I’ve seen the sunsets there a hundred times over the years, I never appreciated until my wedding day 10 yrs ago. The glow that I remember seeing on their faces is the same glow that I see captured on my face and my husband’s face from our special day in the most beautiful photographs we have around our home. The colors are absolutely out of this world!
I have been very lucky to travel with work and I can say with all honesty that with all the different sunsets that I have experienced from around the world, I have not seen any more stunning than the ones on Anna Maria.

The sunsets on Anna Maria are the perfect backdrop for any occasion. Not only for weddings, but family reunions, romantic getaways and annual vacations. They are the perfect ending to a glorious day. Sit back in your chair and relax in the moment or enjoy a walk into the sunset along the beach hand in hand with your love as the waves rush over your feet. Ahhh….what beautiful memories we have.

With our hectic schedules and 3 children later, we haven’t had an opportunity to get back to Anna Maria, but believe me, I have the sunsets embedded in my minds eye and will keep them in that special place until I get back there to see them again.

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree. Anna Maria Island is one of the most wonderful beach wedding destinations in the world!

    ReplyDelete